Your Earth DayThemed Freebie will arrive in your inbox in about 12 minutes...
Discover today's limited offer below!
Do You Want to Bring More Science & STEM into Your Classroom or Groups but Have Limited Time and a Limited Budget?
What's inside? Take a peek!
- 20+ Earth Day science activities and STEM projects kids that are easy to set up and fit into the time you have available even if it's limited!
- Printable Earth Day theme STEM activities that are simple but engaging for home or classroom. Perfect for K-2 and beyond but easily adaptable to many skill levels.
- Dive into simple background science explanations to share with kids while they explore hands-on and playful experiments, projects, and activities such as cleaning up oil spills, exploring water filters, and more!
- Engaging Earth Day STEM activities pack with theme activities, journal pages, and design process steps! Learn about the design process and think like an engineer while you design and build a better recycling can and more!
- Easy to gather supplies makes these STEM activities ideal when you have limited resources available. Specialty activities include growing a grass head, making an insect hotel, DIY birdseed ornaments, and more!
- Additional STEM activities also Include a recycle sort, brick building ideas, puzzles, and screen-free coding activities.
- Bonus fun pack includes games and activities to round out your St. Patrick theme activities such as I Spy, bingo, matching, Would You Rather cards, board game, word puzzles, and more! Perfect for parties too!
What of I told you there were tons of quick, cheap, and fun science & STEM activities you can really do with the time and budget you have?
Hi! My name is Sarah and this is my son Liam. We LOVE playing around with science and STEM at home.
10 years ago I shared a simple baking soda and vinegar science activity with him. Since then, we've been hooked! Together we have enjoyed 100s of science experiments that are low cost, easy to set up, and just plain FUN!
My goal is always to provide the BEST science activities and STEM projects that fit your time and budget! We hope you enjoy the materials we have put together for you today!
~Sarah and Liam