Your Summer Theme Freebie will arrive in your inbox in about 14 minutes...
Do You Want to Bring More Science & STEM into Your Classroom or Groups but Have Limited Time and a Limited Budget?
What's inside? Take a peek!
- Perfect summer camp activities at home, in a group, at camp, or in the classroom
- 15 Summer science activities with journal pages, supply lists, set up and process, and science information. Easy to set up, fun, and fit into the time you have available even if it's limited!
- 10+ Printable summer STEM challenges that are simple but engaging for home or classroom. Perfect for K-2 and beyond and adaptable to many skill levels.
- Engaging summer theme activities include printable sensory play recipes, pinwheels, and spinners!
- Also included, a summer theme STEM Story with challenges perfect for going on a STEM adventure inside or outside!
- New! Nature pack for exploring the outdoors filled with activities and scavenger hunts.
- Summer Extras include I-Spy and bingo games.
Hi! My name is Sarah and this is my son Liam. We LOVE playing around with science and STEM at home.
5 years ago I shared a simple baking soda and vinegar science activity with him. Since then, we've been hooked! Together we have enjoyed 100s of science experiments that are low cost, easy to set up, and just plain FUN!
My goal is always to provide the BEST science activities and STEM projects that fit your time and budget!
We hope you enjoy the materials we have put together for you today!
~Sarah and Liam
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
And if for any reason you aren't 100% satisfied with the Brick STEM Projects pack and the Unofficial Guide to Learning with LEGO ebook, then you're covered by my 30 days 100% money back guarantee.
*These are digital files only. A physical copy will not be mailed to you.*
(Even if It’s 29 Days, 23 Hours and 59 Minutes From Now)
So when you order today... you essentially get to see and try out everything for free if you choose. You do NOT even have to give me a reason if you decide to return. I will trust you to do the right thing.